Chapter Thirteen

we kept the door open till we got the lamp on, the light in the room kind of sucked. I walked over to the bed and sat down. I took my shoes off throwing them by the door. he sat down on the other side of the bed. also taking off his shoes. ''wow it's chilly in here'' he said rubbing his arms trying to warm them up.

he laid down on the bed, flat on his back.  I was going to have to get there at some point so I laid down beside him. he stared up at the ceiling like he was wondering about something. he realized I was staring at him and smiled. that gorgeous face of his hos his slightly curly hair waved across his forehead.

BOOM!! a roll of thunder smashed into the room like a meteor crashing into the ground. ''well now it's raining'' he said. the patter of rain made me sleepy, that's always how I've been and I don't think I'll ever change. ''well goodnight'' I said ready to turn the light off, but before I could the power went completely out.

great this day just got more frustrating. I went to walk back over to the bed, but I tripped over a table and fell on the bed or more like Henry. '' you okay'' he giggled at my clumsiness. I stood up my face getting hotter and hotter. I could hear him get off the bed, then I felt something close to me. ''here let me help you there'' he grabbed my hand and sat me on the bed.

we laid there in complete silence only the patter of rain was the only sound. soon I could feel my eyes getting heavy and I drifted off to sleep entering a dream.

I was on a hill, the wind causing my hair to fly in my face. I saw henry he walked over to me smiling, and I smiled back. we grabbed each others hands and looked in each others eyes. but then the wind picked up and the blue sky became grey. then I noticed that henry went from smiling to hardly any emotions. I sat there confuse till I saw his chest. there was blood on it but how. he fell to the ground, unmoving.

I opened my eyes checking my surroundings. when I noticed I had arms around me, I looked to my left to see henry sleeping. his warm body was so soothing against mine.