Tag

Sooo, this ain't a oneshot, but I was tagged by Miss_Otaku_Princess to do this so I figured why not? This is just a little bit about me as a person.

1. Nickname:

I have many names. But you can just call me sir. (Lol RWBY reference) nah, but in all seriousness, I have a lot of nicknames. Ninja, Demon, Red, Short Stack, Satan of Rooster Teeth (This was given to me after I walked in to a room as soon as two of my friends started talking about Rooster Teeth. They declared me the Satan of Rooster Teeth) and even just plain Satan. Any of these I will respond to.

2. Eye color:

Well, actually, my eyes are a bit tricky. From a distance they seem like they are green, but if you get up and personal, my eyes are actually every color. Green is more prominent, but if you look closely, you can see gray under the green, a ring of blue around my pupils, and thin lines of brown and hazel zig-zagging through out the green &a gray area. It's really weird.

3. Hair color:

My hair is a dark red-auburn. I always wanted it to be black when I was younger, but now I kinda wish it was blonde so I could dye my hair blue or purple or even white. It's hard to get my hair to be dyed a different color. Ah, the struggles of being a cosplayer.

4. One fact about me:

I have a wide spread collection of plushies. In total, I have a total of 17 plushies right now, but none are One Piece, though. It's hard to find One Piece plushies where I live. I have

1 Itachi Uchiha plushie

3 Fairy Tail plushies: Natsu, Lucy and Happy.

4 RWBY plushies: Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang

8 Pokémon plushies: Oshawott, Pancham, Dedenne, Froakie, Amaura, and 3 Pikachu

And 1 Minecraft creeper.

5. Favorite color:

Sapphire blue.

6. Favorite celeb:

Harrison Ford, hands down.

Funny thing is, I live just a few hours drive from him. When my dad was a cop, Harrison Ford actually accidentally drove off with a gas pump still in his car and my dad was the one to go and handle the situation. True story. Dad said that he was really nice. Though all of this happened before I was born, so....

7. Favorite animal:

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh..... I'd have to say fox. I love foxes.

8. Favorite song:

That's a good question. I listen to the RWBY soundtracks of Volume 1&2 a lot. I guess I'd have to say my favorite song is either Wings by Casey Lee and Jeff Williams from the RWBY volume 1 soundtrack or Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon.

So now I'm gonna tag a few people, but you guys don't have to do it.

1. DestindHellfire

2. HazardousJoker

3. autumn-ya

Okay, bye.