Suprise! - Ace #11 (Lemon)

Aoi sat up and stretched, her spine popping and she looked at the time on her clock and gasped.

10:34am

"Shit! I was supposed to make breakfast! Why didn't my alarm go off?!" She thought, quickly dressing herself and brushinging her hair and launching out of her bedroom toward the kitchen. Not many of the men were up, but a few were. Aoi slid in to the kitchen and was suprised to find Thatch already finishing off breakfast.

"Thatch...." Aoi huffed. Thatch turned and saw her.

"Aoi-chan, I'm suprised you're up already." Thatch said.

"S-sorry... My alarm didn't go off... What do you mean by "already"? I was supposed to make breakfast today." Aoi said. Thatch chuckled.

"Silly woman, don't you know what today is?" He asked. Aoi stared at him. He chuckled again.

"It's January 13th, Aoi." Thatch said. Aoi's eyes widened in suprise as a strand of blue hair fell in her face.

"It's my birthday." She thought. Thatch grinned at her.

"Happy birthday, little sis. Guess your not as little anymore." Thatch said, ruffling her already messy hair. Aoi chuckled.

"Thanks, Thatch." Aoi said and headed back to her room to properly prepare for the day. After she returned after a quick shower, Aoi returned to her room and saw a box on her bed.

"Hm?" She hummed and walked over to it. There was a note in the box.

At 10:00 tonight, put this on and come to my room for a special birthday suprise. ;)

-Ace

Aoi smirked to herself. Ace had something planned that required a dress code. Aoi decided she would play along, knowing the love of her life loved his little plans.

She went about her day, getting birthday wishes from her many brothers.

"Aoi, I got this for your birthday." Marco said, handing her a small box.

"Aw, thanks niisan!" Aoi said. She never called Marco by name. She always referred to him as "niisan" ever since she first arrived.

The gift Marco had given her was a little necklace with a heart charm that had "little sister" engraved on it. She immediately put it on and wore it proudly the rest of the day.

"Happy birthday, my daughter!" Whitebeard said happily to Aoi.

"Thanks, Dad!" She said happily, hugging him. He gave her a little bracelet that said "best daughter" on a little heart charm.

A party began as soon as the sun set. The cake was the color of cyan (Aoi's favorite color) and had tiny white carnations (Aoi's favorite flower) made of fondant all over it. Naturally, the cake was chocolate. Aoi's favorite. Ace snuck up behind Aoi as she drooled slightly over the cake. He plopped down a little flower crown of white carnations on her head.

"Happy birthday, love!" He said, kissing her cheek and setting his hands on her shoulders. She grinned happily up at her boyfriend.

"Thanks, Ace-kun!" She said. In Aoi's arms was a giant bouquet of white carnations, one by one, the flowers had been given to her by every man in the crew. Minus Marco, Ace, Whitebeard and Thatch since they all had given her gifts. Marco's necklace, Whitebeard's bracelet, a hair ribbon from Thatch and the Ace's suprise gift would be later.

The party carried on in to the night and soon it was almost ten! Aoi snuck back to her room as every man was on deck partying except for Ace.

As Aoi opened her door, she glanced at the door just a short distance away from her own and smiled.