Sand's Story- Law #9

RT_Ninja: wow, I'm on a Law kick. This whole book is all Law & Ace with Aka & Aoi.

Ai: NINJA-CHAN!!!!!

RT_Ninja: OH GOD!

Ki: we demand our own stories! I want my time with Zoro like you promised!

Ai: And I want a cute moment with Luffy-kun!

RT_Ninja: Alright! Alright! After this Law & Aka Chapter you guys get your turn! Now quit trying to stab me, Ki!

Ki: >.> fine.

RT_Ninja: Anyways-

Ai: enjoy the chapter!

--

The young purple haired woman rose from her bed. She had been here at this island for days and the villagers were finally trusting her. Now, she could finally do it. She could finally see the stories as they happened.

This woman was Mizu D. Lynn Aka. She had a special gift where she could see the past through the sands on the beach. She could see every person that walked on the shores. Their ages, the moments they shared. She could see everything. And that is what truely made her feel alive.

Aka walked down from the little hut she was staying in while she was there on the island to the beach. She knelt down in the sand as she got there and burried her hands in it.

"Tell me your stories..." She breathed. And like that, the past came to life. Aka found herself in the past. She stood on the beach and watched stories unfold.

A small group of pirates coming to the island, friendly. Making trades with the villagers and then going along their own way.

Two young children playing on the beach, growing up. Dating in their teen years, then when they were adults, the man going down on one knee before her. Then them having their wedding, then carrying their baby daughter along the beach. The daughter growing up. Her parents dying.

Aka frowned at the sad ending, but something told her that the daughter's story wasn't over.

Finally, a boy, no older than twelve washing up on shore. A woman, the daughter's daughter, found him. Aka tuned in to this memory.

"Oh! You poor little boy! Are you alright?" She asked, kneeling by the boy. She had to be at least sixteen.

"Let me die alone, I'm going to die soon anyway." The boy said. The girl gasped and covered her mouth.

"You have white lead disease! Don't worry! I can help you. I can at least make it less painful." She said, scooping him up in her arms.

"I wish I could have done that... For Cora-san." The boy breathed out before passing out. The girl shook him.

"Huh? Hey! Who's Cora-san? Hey! Hold on! Maybe we can find a cure!" The girl ran off the beach. Aka searched and searched, but the girl never returned with the boy.

Unfortunately, Aka ran out of energy before she could get to the end of the story.

"No..." She said weakly as the darkness returned. She felt the sand touch her cheek and someone call out to her before she passed out.

She was woken a few moments later by someone sitting her up.

"Are you alright?" A man's voice asked.

"Y-yes." She stuttered out. She couldn't see and she was shaken, but she was used to these effects.

"You aren't reacting to any sight tests. Are you blind?" The man asked. Aka smirked.