Merry Christmas! (Luffy Special)

Ai was glued to the tv as she watched the movie.

"Yes, yes, yes..." She muttered.

"Lia... Will you marry me?"

The crowd gasped as Lia covered her mouth.

"Come on, Lia, don't let Wyatt go again." Ai said, leaning forward a bit.

"Oh, Wyatt, yes!"

"YES!" Ai cheered leaping to her feet and punching the air.

"Merry Chrsitmas, Lia."

"What are you doing?" Luffy's voice came from the door.

"Just watching my favorite Christmas movie. Lia and Wyatt just got engaged and now they're going to have their Mistletoe kiss!" Ai said. She and Luffy watched as Lia and Wyatt kissed.

"Awwwww! So cuuuute! Lia and Wyatt are the cutest couple ever!" Ai said as the movie ended.

"Even cuter than us?" Luffy asked, wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling her neck. She giggled as his hair tickled her neck.

"I dunno, Ai. I think Wyatt and Lia would have quite the competition with you and Luffy." Aoi said from her desk where she was doing her part in planning Aka and Law's wedding. Ai giggled and started to clean up her area.

"Well, Luffy and I are pretty cute." Ai said, kissing Luffy's cheek really quickly and going back to cleaning.

"How's progress on the decorations, Luffy?" Aoi asked as Ai scampered off.

"Ace is setting up the reindeer in the yard right now." Luffy said.

"Ah, so we're at 90%." Aoi said.

"Well, you and Ai always take the inside of the house every year." Luffy said. Aoi hummed.

"I think this year we'll break tradition and I'll let You and Ai take care of inside." Aoi said.

"Eh? Why?" Luffy asked.

"I've got my plate full with the wedding. Besides, I think it would be cute seeing you and Ai decorating together. Ace and I were always decorating before Ai moved in. It's your turn." Aoi said.

"Hey, Aoi-chan, can I ask you something?" Luffy asked.

"Hm? Sure, Luffy, what's up?" Aoi asked.

"Well... I don't know what to get Ai for Christmas this year." Luffy said. Aoi set down her pen and turned.

"Well, what have you thought about?" She asked.

"A necklace, a bracelet, a hat.... But it just doesn't feel like it's right." Luffy said.

"Well, it does seem a bit repetitive." Aoi said. Luffy sighed and sat down on the floor by her feet.

"I want to get her something special this year. But I just can't think of anything that is special enough." Luffy said. Aoi tapped her fingers on her desk in thought. She suddenly snapped her fingers and grinned.

"Of course! I know exactly what you can get Ai for Christmas!" Aoi said. Luffy looked up at her.

"What?" He asked.

"Ai is always complaining that she doesn't get enough time alone with you. So, for Christmas, do something where it's just you and her." Aoi said.

"But Ai and I are always together." Luffy said. Aoi scowled.

"Yes, but you're always with Sanji, Nami, Zoro, Ki, Franky, Robin, Chopper, Usopp, Brook, Ace and Me. Luffy, Ai wants time with just you. Just you and her and no one else." Aoi said. Luffy stared at the ground.