Through Time Part 3- Law#23

Warning: mild sexual content ahead.

--

I moaned as Law thrust inside me again, hitting the spot that sent me over the edge. I gripped his shoulders harshly and begged him for more.

"A-Aka-ya... ngn... I lo-love you." He gasped in my ear. I panted against his neck as he thrust in again.

"I-I love y-you, too... Ah! L-Law!" I moaned out. I couldn't hold it back anymore and released against him, my walls tightening around his erect dick, enticing him to follow. He released inside me, making me arch my back in pleasure.

We fell back against the bed. My sore legs unwound from his waist and he fell beside me. His warm arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me to his chest as we caught out breath.

"I love you, so much, Aka-ya." He panted. I nuzzled my face in to his chest.

"I love you, too. Law-kun." I said and kissed his jaw. He gave me a sleepy smile and I rested my head on his chest, inviting sleep.

Time skip

I finished making breakfast for everyone, humming lightly as I glanced down at the slight buldge of my belly. It was time I told Law.

"Mmmhhhh... it smells so good, Aka-chan~!" Penguin drooled. I smiled over my shoulder at him.

"Go get everyone, will you? It's almost done." I said. He leapt up from the table and darted out to gather the crew for breakfast. I giggled.

I was in a much better mood ever since discovering my pregnancy.

"Hm... I wonder how Lami is doing? To her it's been thirteen years already, though to Law, the crew and I, it's only been five months." I thought. Before I knew it, the rest of the crew had gathered for breakfast as I set it on the table.

"Aka-chan, are you alright?" Shachi asked. I looked over at him.

"Hm? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you're happier than you have been ever since before Lami-chan left. And you seem as if you're... well... glowing." He said. I smiled.

"I'll tell everyone when Law-kun gets in here." I said.

"What will you tell everyone, Aka-ya?" Law asked as he came through the door.

"Oh. Nothing~ Good Morning, Captain-kun." I said with a smiled. Law blinked at me.

"Aka-ya, you haven't smiled like that since before Lami-ya left. Are you alright?" He asked. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm perfectly fine! Actually, there's something I need to tell you, but you might want to sit down, first." I said. Law eyed me suspiciously, but sat down in front of his breakfast and started to eat, watching me and waiting. I waited for his mouth to be empty before I spoke.

"I am four months pregnant!" I said. Penguin and Shachi spat their orange juice and Bepo and Jean Bart choked on their bacon. Law's eyes widened and his mouth hung open. I felt my heart sink. What if he wasn't ready for a baby?

All of the sudden, Law was on his feet and I was in his arms. He lifted me off the ground and spun me in a circle.

"I'm going to be a father!" He said happily and kissed me as he set me back on my feet. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him closer. The rest of the crew cheered for us.

"There's going to be a baby captain!" Bepo cheered happily. Penguin and Shachi seemed to shiver in fear, but I didn't care because Law was holding me close and kissing me all over my face.