Mating Season - Luffy #12 (Lemon)

WARNING! OOC LUFFY

Aisuru's POV

It was unbareable. The heat in my stomach. The thick feeling between my legs.

"I should have listened to Robin." I thought as I gripped the siding of the ship. This happened every year since I was fourteen.

Fox mating season.

Thankfully, I hadn't been around any males the first and second time I hit mating season. I was on an all-girl crew the third time. And the Straw Hats had already separated for two years the fourth time. The fifth and sixth time I was around claimed men, so it wasn't strong.

But now? I was back with my crew and mating season had hit. Where as I didn't have any attraction towards females, I was fine being around Robin, Nami and Ki. Really, I was only affected by unclaimed men. Or male virgins, for those that don't know what I mean by unclaimed.

So, basically, I was at my worst when I was around Luffy, Usopp and Sanji. The other guys had slept with women before and Chopper was still too young to be affected by mating season. Though with me being a predator species and him being a prey species, I think that he'll be safe every year until I'm claimed.

Though, with the season nearing its peak, it was becoming harder for me around the claimed men, too. Every time Ki would come around me after being with Zoro and his sent still fresh on her, it drove my senses wild.

"Shit, you're at your peak, aren't you?" Ki asked me. Thankfully, she and Zoro hadn't had any encounters today, so I was alright.

"It's really bad, Ki. I didn't realize how strong it would be." I said breathlessly. Ki nodded.

"Nami and I will round up the guys and keep them away. You just breathe and wait for this to pass." She said. I nodded and closed my eyes. A little while after she left, I smelled a familiar sent coming up behind me.

"Please, no." I said weakly.

"Oh, Aisuru-swaaaaan!"

Luffy's POV

I saw Aisuru holding on to the side rail of the ship. Something was bothering her. But what? Was she sick? She looked like she was sick.

"Luffy!" I heard. I turned and saw Nami coming towards me.

"Nami? What is it?" I asked.

"You and the rest of the guys need to stay away from Aisuru for a while. It's Fox Mating season, so it's messing with her body." Nami tried to explain. My eyes widened.

"Wait, Ai-chan is affected by mating season?" I asked. Nami blinked in surprise.

"Wait, you understand mating season?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Kinda. Rayleigh-san kinda made be study animal habits and stuff. I remember a little about mating season... so Ai-chan is in heat, now?" I asked. Nami nodded.

"She's at the peak. She's been trying to avoid all the virgin guys as much as possible so she wouldn't jump anyone, but it's worse today. The smallest thing might set her off." Nami said. A realization hit me.

"Nami." I grabbed her shoulders and looked in to her big brown eyes.

"Does Sanji know about this?" I asked. I watched as her eyes widened.

"Oh, Aisuru-swaaaaaan!" We heard.

"You take care of Sanji." I said. She nodded and ran off towards our blonde cook.

"Sanji, no!" Nami yelled out, running out and intercepting him. She grabbed his arms and pulled him off, explaining to him that Aisuru was in heat.