Not Like You- Ace #15

RT_Ninja: hey all! So this is an AU where Ace is a Marine and Aoi is a pirate.

--

Ace stared at the poster.

Wanted: Water Knight Aoi.

Dead or Alive: 500,000,000 beris.

The picture was of a beautiful, blue haired woman with jade eyes while wearing armor made of water.

"The Second Division commander of the Whitbeard Pirates, Ocean D. "Water Knight" Aoi. Your brother seems to have taken a liking to her. He's claimed her as his sister." Garp said to Ace, relaying the information he had gained when he last encountered Luffy, Ocean D. Aoi with him on his ship.

"She's a real tough one, Ace, I can tell you that much. Her water might even be a match for your fire." Garp said. Ace scoffed.

"I could beat this pirate." He said. Garp smirked at his adopted grandson.

"Keep in mind she is the only woman in the Whitebeard Pirates and she's the commander of the Second Division. If she were captured, we'd have a war on our hands." Garp warned. Ace scoffed and headed out.

"Admiral Ace!" Other marines saluted Ace as he walked by. Ace walked out to his ship to set sail.

It was on the next island that Ace was met by a mess of sky blue hair and stunning jade eyes.

"Never thought I'd see you in a place like this, Whitebeard Pirate's Second Division Commander, Ocean D. Aoi." Ace said. The woman turned in her seat, giving the young admiral a confident smirk.

"Ah, the young Admiral "Fire Fist" Ace. To what do I owe the pleasure?" She said. Ace scowled at her, but couldn't fight his own smirk.

"You're under arrest for piracy. Now come quietly." Ace said. Aoi hummed and stood up.

"Mmmh..... Nah." She said. Ace began a fight with the woman of water. She easily danced past and dodged his every attack. Though he couldn't help but notice the way she moved and the way she looked so elegant and graceful as she past. Ace was stunned as she winked at him and ran past.

"Hey! You didn't pay!" The resturant owner called to her. She froze and sweatdropped. She turned and walked back in.

"Oopse! Sorry to trouble you, sir! How much do I owe you?" She asked. The owner gave his price and she paied about 100,000 beri extra.

"Put that towards the Admiral's meal. If he's anything like his brother, he eats a lot." She said kindly. She turned and walked out again, Ace still stunned with an open mouth. She stopped by him. He turned and met her gaze. She smirked and gave him a sexy wink.

"You're pretty cute, Admiral. Maybe next time I'll take you out for a proper date." She said. She stood up on her toes and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"And hey, next time you see Luffy, tell him Aoi says hi!" She said and ran off. Ace finally snapped out of his daze as she made her grand escape.

"WATER KNIGHT!" He yelled as the woman disappeared. He huffed and walked inside the resturant.

"Eh?! A-Admiral Ace?! What are you doing?!" Asked one of his subordinates. Ace looked at his subordinate as if he was stupid.

"Enjoying a meal, of course. It's already paied for, after all." Ace said, taking a seat.

"Should we go after her?" The subordinate asked.

"If you want." Ace said as the waiter began to serve him enough dishes to fill what the woman paied.