Mine - Luffy #8 (lemon)

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: I feel dirty

--

Luffy sighed and rolled over in bed. She had been gone for days.

Yes, he understood that this was her job. His loving girlfriend, Aisuru, was a popular local violinist, and sometimes, restaurants in the big city near by would book her, but Luffy had never been seperated from her for more than a day since they started dating.

She had been gone for a week now.

He sighed and looked at the picture of the two of them on the nightstand. The picture was from high school, when they first started dating. Aisuru had won first place in the city talent show. When she was announced first place, the first thing she did was kiss Luffy. Luffy's older sister, Aoi, had snapped the picture.

"Please come home." He whispered to the picture. He closed his eyes and allowed sleep to take over.

He woke up about two hours later to the feeling of something warm wrapped around his shoulders and head. His cheek was pressed against something soft. Slowly he blinked his eyes open and looked at what was touching him.

"Ai-chan!" He said. She smiled at him.

"Hi." She said softly. Luffy dove in for a kiss. She giggled and kissed him back.

"I missed you." He breathed as they pulled away. She smiled as he tangled his fingers in to her red hair.

"I missed you, too." She said and kissed his nose. He nuzzled in to her neck, making her giggle.

"I'm gonna go take a bath. Wanna join me~?" She hummed, Luffy's innocent mind missing her seductive tone. He nodded and kissed her cheek. With a giggle, Aisuru took Luffy's hands and lead him to the bathroom. She rinsed the tub and started the bath, pouring some bubble bath in.

Then she started to strip.

Luffy watched her every move. He had seen her naked before. They would often shower together. Aisuru would wash his back and would always give him a little back massage as she did.

But this time, Aisuru's intentions weren't so innocent.

After her clothes were off, Luffy removed his boxers and sweats, considering he slept with out a shirt. He climbed inside the tub as Aisuru turned off the water. She sat down on the opposite side of the large tub and played with the bubbles in front of her, making her look like an innocent little girl. Luffy chucked at her as she made a little hat out of the bubbles and put them on her head.

"You're so cute, Ai-chan." Luffy said. Aisuru scooped up some bubbles and put them on his head and giggled. He grinned at her.

"You're cuter." She said and pecked his cheek. She nuzzled her face in to his neck and pulled herself in to his lap. Starting her little plan.

Luffy's arms wrapped around her as he held her. He gasped when he suddenly felt her kissing his neck. With a sinister chuckle, she bit his neck and began to suck, making him groan.

"A-Ai... I feel funny..." he said softly. She hummed against his neck.

"I always feel funny when we bathe together. I don't know why. I just do. It's not that I don't like it... I just don't know what to do." He said. Aisuru giggled.

"Do you want me to make you feel good, Luffy-kun?" She asked. Luffy nodded, not quite understanding what she meant.

She placed her legs on either side of his. He kept his hands on her thighs. She brought her lips to his, kissing him passionately and grinding her hips in to his. A low groan escaped Luffy as his hardened member brushed against her opening.