How I Love You - Marco #5 (Lemon)

Yatsumi sighed as she stared down at the reflection of her in the water.

"Where did you go wrong?" She asked herself. She plopped back down on the deck, first to her ass, then on her back. She stared up at this night sky.

"You're a liar for one. You can't maintain a steady relationship. You can't even keep yourself together. Karagiri, Yatsumi, you suck so much that your father left you behind to be a marine full time." She said.

"You really fucking suck, Yatsumi." She told herself.

"Now why would you say something like that?" She heard. She turned her head and saw her commander.

"Marco? What are you doing up?" She asked.

"Night watch. Thatch just relieved me of duty. What are you doing up, Yatsumi, yoi? Other than hating yourself apparently." He said, sitting beside her.

"Couldn't sleep." She said and sat back up. Marco sighed and scooted closer to her.

"What's wrong, Yatsumi, yoi?" He asked.

"It's nothing." She said. Marco scowled.

"Yes, because telling yourself you suck is nothing. Don't lie to me, yoi." He said. She sighed.

"Why do you love me?" She asked. He stared at her.

"What?" He asked.

"Why do you love me? I'm a failure at everything. Even just today after our arguement I failed in making it up to you." She said. Marco stared at her.

"What do you mean by that, yoi?" He asked. She sighed.

"I tried to make a mini pineapple cake for you and ended up setting it of fire instead." She said. She pulled her knees to her chest.

"You probably don't even want me anymore." She grumbled. Marco had been trying not to laugh at her kitchen mishap, but when those words left her mouth, it wasn't hard to fight the laughter as it died in his throat.

"Yatsumi." He said. Yatsumi stared ahead. Marco pulled himself on to his knees and grabbed her chin, turning her head to him. Marco immediately slammed a kiss on to her lips. Her arms unwound from her knees and she leaned in to Marco's forceful kiss. Marco pushed her on to her back, pushing his leg between hers and wrapped an arm around her waist, cupping his other hand behind her head, drawing his tongue across her lower lip before pushing it in to her mouth.

Yatsumi's hands gripped his shoulders as she tried to keep up with Marco's forceful and fast pace. She moaned in to his mouth as he explored her wet cavern.

Finally they pulled away for air and Marco began to place kisses and love bites on her neck, making her gasp.

"M-Marco!" She gasped out.

"You want to know why I love you, Yatsumi, yoi?" He asked, nipping at her neck again. She nodded, rubbing her cheek against his.

"You're strong, you can take care of yourself as well as others. You're smart and to top everything off, you're so damn beautiful it makes it hard for me to keep my hands to myself, yoi." He said breathlessly. He continued to place kisses and love marks on her neck.

"Everything about you just draws me in and all I can think about is how badly I wanna touch you. How much I want to make you scream my name, yoi." He hummed. He slid his hand under her shirt and gripped her breast roughly.

"Uah! M-Marco! W-we're out on deck! Someone could see us!" She gasped. Marco huffed. He stood up, still holding her in his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she held on to his shoulders.