Best Birthday- Sabo #5 (Lemon)

Yue hummed as she waited for her signal.

Koala had put together a beautiful party for Yue's darling boyfriend, Sabo. Everything he loved decorated the place.

A menu of ramen and meat that was perfectly set up. His closest friends with him. His brothers and their friends joining them for this day. Decorations of blue, black and white on the walls and ceiling. All that was left was one thing. And that one thing was Yue, herself.

Sabo loved many things. He loved his brothers, he loved ramen, he loved his job. But the one thing in the world he loved the most was Yue. And when she sang to him, it made his heart flutter like a butterfly.

"Alright, alright, guys! Calm down! You've all given Sabo your gifts, now it's a very special someone's turn to give her gift to Sabo. Take it away, Yue!" Koala called.

The music began to start and Yue stepped out on stage. A dark blue dress with lace clung to her body, showing off her curves in all the right ways.

 A dark blue dress with lace clung to her body, showing off her curves in all the right ways

Dragon screwed up his face, not liking the revealing dress his daughter wore.

Sabo, however, had widened eyes at how sexy Yue looked in that dress and up on that stage. She took a deep breath and began to sing to Sabo.

"Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh.
You were in college working part time, waiting tables.
Left a small town never looked back.
I was a flight risk with a fear of falling.
Wondering why we'd bother with love if it never lasts."

Sabo watched as Yue danced on the stage, her jade eyes meeting his every time she faced the audience.

"I say "can you believe it?" As we're Lyin' on the couch.
The moment I can see it, yes yes.
I can see it now.
Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water?
You put your arm around me firbthe first time.
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.
You are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Sabo smiled as she began to dance in the crowd. His friends cheered for his girlfriend, but none made a move to touch, since none wanted to be punched by the birthday boy or the singer's father.

"Flash forward, and we're takin' on the world together
And there's a drawer of my things at your place
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded
You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes
And we got bills to pay
We got nothin' figured out
When it was hard to take
Yes, yes
This is what I thought about
Do you remember, we were sittin' there, by the water?
You put your arm around me, for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine
Do you remember all the city lights on the water?
You saw me start to believe, for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine"