Chapter 3

Zayn ~

Jeez, what's wrong with girls nowadays? I mean, that girl over there, Julie, she almost fainted when I said that I loved her. Oh, well. I'm Zayn Malik and I have that effect on teenage girls. Cool. I smiled for myself and put out the cigarette before I made my way into the studio.

"Hey guys, I'm back." I said in a slow voice and three pair of eyes turned to me.

"Were you even gone?" Louis asked bitterly. Ops, no time for joking. He had tears on his cheeks.

"Sorry Lou." I said and sat down on a chair and put my feet on the table. "What are we doing now?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Louis suddenly shouted. He stood up and stared angrily at me.

"What have I done?" I asked and put my hands up in the air.

"Nothing!! And that's the problem! Harry's missing and you're just standing outside, smoking and flirting with girls!" Louis continued.

"Whoa, hold on a sec!" I said and stood up in front of him. I would have looked more respectful if I was taller than him, but we both were at the same length. "First: I'm not flirting with girls. Second: Yes, I smoke, but really, what are you gonna do about that? And third: What can we do? He's not answering his phone! And at least I'm doing something, you're just sitting there, crying like a little girl."

Louis stared at me for a second and I knew I went too far. After one last angry and dissapointed glare, he turned around walked out from the studio.

"Louis!" Liam said but the older boy shut the door with more power than usual. Liam and Niall looked at me.

"What?" I asked. I sat down again with my feet on the table.

"Zayn I'm having my food on this table." Niall said with food in his mouth.

"Sorry." I said and put my feet down. Even though Louis deserved that I didn't want to upset Niall more. He was too innocent.

"Was that really necessary Zayn?" Liam sighed. I shrugged my shoulders. Liam sighed again and say down besides me, with his elbows on his knees and his head rested in his hands.

"He's just such a girl sometimes." I said, pulling out another cigarette.

"Not in here Zayn!" Niall shouted, hiding his face in his hands.

"Sorry little boy." I said again and put the cigarette down on the table, sighing quietly. Why was everyone angry at me?

(A/N: Please tell me what you think :))