Chapter 20

Harry ~

Why did Niall hurry away? And why did he slam the door? He didn't even say goodbye? Didn't he want me to come back? Maybe he wanted me to stay in that basement. I felt the pain in my chest when the thought passed my mind, and I think it showed in my eyes as everyone looked at me worried.

"Harry, what's wrong?" Julie asked quietly. I shook my head and tried to smile at her. Do I need to say I failed?

"Come here my baby, you need to eat." I heard my mother say. I sat down on the chair beside her and took a sandwich. Anything to make her happy. And Julie. I looked at Julie. She talked to Louis, but I couldn't hear them. 

She was so stunning. I'd missed her so much it's unbelievable. But I'd seen the way she looked at Niall. And the way Niall looked at her.

Oh, there is it! He was in love with her too, that's why he stormed out when he saw us together, hand in hand. Well, I did not want to hurt Niall, but Julie was mine.

She was mine, and mine only. 

But, what? Lou? What the hell was he doing!?

(A/N: I'm going  to bed now, so tired. But I'll upload the rest of this fanfic tomorrow! I really hope you like it and I'd really appreciate if you commented anything. (: night xx)