Chapter 45

Liam ~

"Angela! Angela wake up! Wake up, don't die!" I screamed as I grabbed her shoulders and shook her body. She didn't react.

"Angela, answer me! Open your eyes!"

I was panicking now. Why didn't she wake up?

"WHY DOESN'T SHE WAKE UP?" I yelled terrified and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Liam, calm down."

Louis.

"I don't want to calm down, I want Angela to wake up!"

I know it was wrong of me to scream at Louis in that way, but I couldn't think clear.

"We all do." Louis mumbled with a thick voice. I turned my head to look at him. He immediately took a step backwards when he saw my eyes.

"Liam, this isn't you. Please." Louis begged and held his hands up, like to protect himself.

Protect himself from what? From me?

I continued to shake Angela's body and scream her name, not realizing that I could hurt her.

"Okay, enough." a voice commanded and my arms were trapped behind my back. Someone pulled me away from Angela.

"NOO!!"

The door between me and my girlfriend was closed and locked, with a nurse inside. I could see her take blood from Angela's arm.

"She is hurting her! She's hurting Angela!" I screamed before the air left me and I sat down on the floor, buried my face in my hands and cried my eyes out.