Chapter 12

Louis ~

I stood at the door, ready to storm out and rescue Harry, but no one moved.

Why didn't anyone move? I began to feel angry.

"Come on then, let's go and find him!" I shouted and looked at Liam. He should already stand here by my side, ready to find our best friend.

But Liam looked down at the floor.

"Louis, I-" he startet, but I interrupted him.

"What, Liam? Don't you want Harry back?" I asked.

Julie cleared her throat. "Actually, Louis, I think-"

"I don't want to know what you think, okay? I just want to find my best friend, that's all I want! I don't care about anything else!" I screamed and Julie looked scared, and hurt.

I immediately felt bad. "Sorry Julie."

She looked down. I saw that Niall grabbed her chin to make her look at him, and he said: "Julie, can you help us?"

She looked into his eyes for a moment.

I'd always loved Niall's eyes. He has the most beautiful eyes ever.

Julie nodded and stood up.

"Let's go and find Harry." Zayn said and I looked at him thankfully. Liam frowned but he followed Zayn to the door. I went out first and the other ones followed me.

But why did they hesitate?

Seriously, what if Harry was in danger? Well, of course he was in danger, but I mean...

What if he was-

What if he was gonna die?