Chapter 18

Niall ~

I looked after Julie when she walked up to Harry's room. I would lie if I said I didn't like her. Because I did, more than a friend. But of course she didn't like me in that way.

What if she was in love with Harry?

No, she couldn't. I mean, they must have bad memories of each other. Or? I was so confused.

*Better take a sandwich.* I thought and reached for one. Anne smiled at me, she was the one who made them. I forced myself to smile back, even if I wanted to cry.

Harry and Julie? Hell no.

"Harry!" Anne suddenly flew up and we all turned our heads to the stairs. Quickly I looked away, I'd already seen enough. Louis' smile was huge, and so was Liam's, Zayn's and Anne's. They were so happy to have Harry back. It's awful to say this, but right now I just wanted him to go back to that fucking basement.

"I'm out." I snapped, stood up and took my jacket before I slammed the door after me. Right before the door closed I heard Julie's voice.

She said my name. I felt a shiver down my spine, but no, I was not going back. She had to choose. I knew this was terribly wrong, but I couldn't stand seeing her, knowing she was in love with Harry.

I took up my mobile phone and I felt so bad about myself. But I had to know. I had to do it. Before I would change my mind, I pressed send.