Chapter 7

Julie ~

I looked at these three boys in front of me. The one with black hair and beautiful eyes smelled like cigarette smoke.

I always hated cigarettes.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

They looked at each other.

"Don't you remember anything?" the tall boy asked. What was his name again? Oh right, Liam.

I shook my head. "I only remember him carrying me here." I pointed at the blonde boy. Niall, wasn't it?

Then I suddenly remembered when he carried me. He told me he was Irish and I said I liked Irish boys before I passes out. I looked down, blushing. Three pair of eyes turned to the door, and there were another boy. I didn't recognize him.

"Louis!" Niall said happily.

"Niall, Liam." The boy said. He looked at the black haired boy. "Zayn."

Zayn nodded. "Louis." Zayn kept looking me in the eyes and I could hear Niall and Liam tell Louis everything with quiet voices. This was embarrassing, why couldn't he look away? Stubbornly I stared back, widening my eyes a little. His mouth was pulled up in a smile and I smiled back, shyly.

"Julie?" I looked at Liam. "Maybe we should take you to the hospital. Or at least call your parents."

"No!!" I shouted, suddenly terrified. "Not the hospital! And don't call my parents." I did remember some things, and one of those things were that I would NOT call my parents, ever again.

They didn't even like me.

I looked down.

"Why don't you want us to call your parents?" Liam asked in a soft voice. Before I was able to answer Niall sat besides me, quickly pulling my shirt up.

"No!" I shouted again, but loo late.

He saw.

And now he looked at me with very worried eyes.

"Julie, why do you have bruises all over you?" he asked quietly, and it looked like he was going to cry. I took a deep breath. This was not good. Before I started talking, I wiped away my tears.

Then I told them everything. I mean, I had nothing to lose.

I told the boys I'd only known for a little while, I told them everything. Everything about my childhood, my parents who didn't want me, or even like me. They could barely stand to see me. When I told them, my eyes filled with tears, and and so did theirs. I sat up and Niall put his arm around me. I cried quietly into his chest as he stroke me over my hair.