Chapter 16

Harry ~

-One week later-

I was all over the newspaper, the internet, everywhere. My twitter timeline was full of messages from worried fans, my phone was full of voicemails and texts, mostly from my mother, sister and the boys. I didn't have the energy to do something, all I did was sleeping.

Mine and Lou's flat we're full of people all the time, but mostly they let me be alone.

But I didn't want to be alone. It scared me.

I was terrified of the dark, and I didn't know what to do. When the door opened I turned my head around to face Lou in the doorway.

"Hi Haz, how are you feeling? Do you need something? Water?"

He sat down beside me on the bed and put his hand on my forehead.

"Company." I whispered in a low voice.

"God Harry, you're super hot! Wait a second, I'm coming back!" Louis said worringly and hurried out the door.

"No, don't leave me alone!" I begged, but too late.

Lou was gone.

I could feel the tears in my eyes and as they started to fall down my cheeks. With a sigh I closed my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Haz..." Louis whispered in my ear as he wiped away my years.

I didn't hear him come back. He crawled down under the blanket besides me and I cuddled up to him and cried like a baby.

"I thought I'd loose you forever." Lou whispered with a thick voice.

I didn't say anything, I just cried. He stroke my curls and started to sing. When I was in that basement, the thing I missed the most was Louis' voice. His beautiful voice that made me forget my own name.

I must have fell asleep, because when I opened my eyes again I was all alone.

"Don't panic Harry." I said to myself. "Don't panic. You're not back. You're at your flat."

I heard a small knock on the door.

(A/N: I'm sorry but I needed that Larry moment okay)