Chapter 28

Harry  ~

Did Liam really know I was in love with Julie? Wow, this was embarrassing.

What if everyone knew? What if Julie knew?

I could feel that I was blushing and Liam smiled at me.

"Julie doesn't know." he said. Did that guy read my mind? Even more embarrassing.

I decided to tell him everything, I needed to get all this out, it was killing me from inside.

"But, Niall and Louis likes her too and I've seen the way she looks at Niall. And I saw her and Louis downstairs and it felt really bad..."

I didn't want to see Liam's reaction. I was sure he was going to laugh at me. Surprisingly, he didn't. He put his hand on my arm and I could feel him looking at me.

"Harry, Lou is not in love with Julie. He has a girlfriend, and you know that." Liam explained.

"What? Who?" I asked and stared at Liam.

"Amanda. They started dating before you disappeared Haz."

"Oh right. I thought they broke up. You know, when I was- when I was gone.."

"He was thinking about it." Liam said softly. "But he needed someone to hold on to when you were gone, and he really loves her."

I smiled, and it was a real smile actually.

"I'm sure he does. She's very nice."

And that was true. I was the one who made them meet, because Amanda was a good friend to one of my friends, and I thought she'd be perfect with Louis, so I fixed a date. And there they were, head over heels in love.

Cute.