Chapter 41

Niall ~

I couldn't possibly be happier than right now, laying in the bed, next Julie. We talked about everything and nothing and I played with her hair. She turned around to lay with her back against my chest and I pulled her closer and put my arms around her, placing a soft kiss on her neck.

"I'm in love with you, Julie." I whispered.

"I'm in love with you too, Niall." she smiled back. I heard her breathe deeper and slower and I understood she was asleep.

I kissed her neck again and mumbled: "Goodnight love." before I closed my eyes.

*I wonder where Harry is.* I thought right before I fell asleep.

Right now we all lived in a big apartment management had got for us. Me and Julie had one room, Louis and Amanda one, Liam and Angela one while Harry and Zayn had their own. But Harry hadn't come back and we all were a bit worried actually. The memories of his disappearance was still pretty fresh.

"Niall?" Slowly I opened my eyes, just to find Louis in the room. I groaned.

"Lou! What?"

He looked worried. "Harry's still not back."

"I'm sure he'll come back soon." Now Julie was awake too.

"But, I was thinking, the kidnapping-" Louis started.

"The man is in jail, Lou." Julie said.

"I know! But still, he-"

"He will come back. I promise." I told the worried boy.

"Well, okay... Breakfast is ready by the way and even Zayn and Karen are awake." Louis said, turning away.

"Wait! Who's Karen?" I asked.

"I don't know really, some girl." Louis shrugged and smiled before be left the room.

I buried my face in Julie's hair and she hugged me.

"Morning love." she smiled and I looked her in her beautiful, blue eyes.

"Good morning my princess." I smiled back. She blushed, and she was even more beautiful when she did that.

"Wanna go and have breakfast?" she asked and I nodded. I couldn't miss breakfast.

She placed a soft kiss on my lips before she stood up to put on some clothes.

Then my phone rang.