Chapter 48

Harry ~

I needed to get out of there. I couldn't handle to see Liam like that, he seemed to just have lost control.

Sighing, I shook my head and took up my phone. Nine missed calls. Two from mom, one from Gemma and the rest from a number I didn't recognize. And a text from mum.

*Are you okay, Harry? I heard something about a car accident outside your flat! Call me*

Quickly I replied: *I'm okay, call you later* and continued walking. 

Then I bumped into someone, a girl, and I grabbed her wrist just before she fell to the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I apologized. This with knocking girls to the ground seemed to be a bad habit of mine.

The girls stroke her hair from her face and looked at me. "It's okay, I'm just so clumsy." She smiled.

"Um, you can let me go now, if you want to..." she said and blushed while looking at my hand around her wrist. It was impossible to look away from her eyes. They were sparkling.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"I'm okay, I'm standing and you can let go of my wrist now."

She was blushing, a lot.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I'm Harry by the way." I told her and grabbed her hand instead to shook it.

"I'm Alice." she said quietly.

"You're so pretty."

"Sorry?" she said.

Did I say that out loud? Shit.

"Um, that's a very pretty name."

She smiled and looked down.

"Thank you."

"Can I have your number?" I asked. What had gotten into me?

"Um... I just met you, and-" she began but I interrupted her.

"Yeah, I get it. Okay, I'm sorry I asked, I better go." I hurried away, I felt my cheeks burning.

"Hey, you! Wait!" I turned around to see Alice stand and look at me with a piece of paper in her hand. I saw her taking a deep breath before she quickly walked to me and put that piece of paper in my jeans pocket before she left. I smiled when I saw her walk away and I took the note up.

*Meet me outside in half an hour. /Alice*

I couldn't help it, I smiled big. Maybe there was something good about this day too?