Chapter 31

Louis ~

*Louis, can you come over? Please, I really need you right now, we need to talk. Nothing serious, love you xx*

I stared at my phone. Years of experience had told me that when a girl said she needed to talk, it was not a good sign. But she said she needed me, so I was going.

*Sure babe, what's wrong? Love you more xx*

Quickly I pressed send, both wanting and not wanting an answer.

"Have to go, Amanda wanted to talk."

Zayn raised his eyebrows. That was something he has started to do now, and it was so irritating. I mean, why raise your eyebrows all the time? It was like... Hell, it was annoying.

"Take it easy mate." he said and I sighed.

"Yah. See you."

"Bye Louis. Say hi to Amanda from me."

"Bye Anne. I will. And thanks for the sandwiches."

Anne smiled. I love to make Anne smile, she was truly happy and beautiful. She was such an amazing woman, and I know she saw us all as her sons. I loved her as my mother. 

When I went out to the hall Angela was gone. Quickly I tied my shoes and grabbed my jacket and car keys before I shouted "Bye!" to the kitchen. I didn't hear any answer, because I was already halfway down the stairs. 

Ten minutes. At these ten minutes between mine and Amanda's apartment I thought about every bad thing I'd ever done. Maybe it was about that girl at the club last month? No, we'd already talked about that. I was drunk and it was only a hug. Kiss. At least I didn't have sex with her. I think. I was just really drunk.

"Babe? Amanda? I'm here!" I shouted.

"I'm in the bedroom."

Her voice was shaky. Had something happened?

I rushed over there, just to find her sitting on the bed, looking down in her lap.

What did she have in her hand?

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?"

I sat down besides her, putting my arm around her shoulders. She looked up at me with red eyes. She had cried, a lot.

"Louis... I'm pregnant."