Chapter 25

Niall ~

"Angela, please don't cry, Niall's alive, everything's okay!" Julie said, desperately trying to make Angela stop crying.

"Stupid girl, you just don't understand anything, do you?" Angela sounded angry.

"Ouch. Thanks." Julie said sarcastically and raised her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes back.

"You don't even know me, you just know who I am because I dated Liam." Angela continued, still sobbing.

"Wait, dated?" I asked confused. I didn't know they broke up.

"Well, I think he's cheating on me."

I stared at Angela. How could she even think so?

"What? Liam would never, NEVER, cheat on you Angela! He loves you!" I was upset. This girl has no idea what she talked about.

"But he's never home, he's always with that girl, June or whatever she's called, that was with Harry."

Surprisingly, Julie didn't say anything.

"I'm sure he does not cheat on you Angela." Julie said softly and placed her hand on Angela's shoulder.

"And how do you know?" she asked angrily.

Julie and I sighed in chorus.

"Because I'm not dating Liam. You are. I have never touched him." Julie said in a low voice and Angela looked up.

"Wait, you're- you're that girl?"

Julie nodded. "Yes, I'm that girl."