Chapter 26

Julie ~

And she thought I was stupid. Gurl, think before you speak.

I grabbed Angela's hand and pulled her up, before I did the same with Niall. When both if them stood on their feet, not very steadily but still, we went back to Louis' and Harry's flat.

Niall opened the door and closed it after us.

"Hello guys, guess who I found!" Niall shouted and Liam showed up.

"Angela!" He rushed towards her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Liam, I'm so sorry, I love you." Angela mumbled.

Liam took her face between his hands and looked her in the eyes. "Why are you sorry?"

Angela looked down.

"She just accused me for stealing you and said that you cheated on her. With me." I told him and immediately regretted it.

I saw the pain in Liam's eyes.

"What? Angela, why did you even think that?" he asked, pretty shocked.

"I don't know... It just felt like that, you're never home and-"

"I love you." Liam cut her off. "But right now I'm very disappointed and sad. I would never cheat on you. We've been a couple in two years, Angela, two years."

He looked at Angela for a second before he put his hands in his pockets and turned around. "I'm going to Harry and see how he feels."

I could see his eyes. They were full of tears. He was really hurt.

Damn, why did I tell him?