Chapter 34

Amanda ~

The test was definitely positive and it scared the hell out of me. I was not ready for this, Louis was not ready for this! And what if I decided to keep it, and then it wasn't even Louis' child! I mean, it should be, it really should, I hadn't cheated on him, but we'd only dated a couple of months and I has a boyfriend before him. Like two weeks before him. But it couldn't be... Right? I mean... I would have noticed? Right? Because I wouldn't have had my period and stuff, but I really didn't know. Maybe I should talk to a doctor.

I'm only 18, I'm too young for a baby! I have my modeling to think about! And I know Lou isn't ready either, even though he is older than me. We aren't ready at all, I can't  be a mother! I can't take care of a little baby, it is impossible!

A million thoughts crashed through my head and it felt so weird, everything.

Lou mumbled something I didn't hear and put his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and started crying, this was more than I could handle. He stroke my hair and whispered sweet things in my ear, just like the first night we spent together. The only different was that we both were crying. And I was pregnant. It was insane. 

"Baby, Mandy, don't cry okay? We'll come through this is some way." I looked up at him, he was crying too. I put my hand on his cheek and he lent forward to give me a soft kiss. He laid his hand on my, still flat, tummy.

"When-" His voice broke.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Amanda, I love you, don't forget that, and I'm gonna stand by your side whatever you decides to do. To keep him or not."

My words made her smile.

"I love you too Louis. A lot. But how do you know it's a he?"

He shrugged his shoulders, smiling. "I don't know. But it feels like it."

I looked him deep in the eyes for a second, biting my lower lip.

"What do you think, Louis? I can't decide this all by my self."

He moved his hand from my tummy to my neck and kissed me softly.

"Maybe we don't have to decide just yet." he murmured in a low voice and slowly pushed me backwards on the bed. He was careful not to lay all his weight on me when he kissed me softly and moved his hands to my waist to pull my shirt off.