Chapter 14

Harry ~

I tried to open my eyes, but it was hard. I touched my face with my left hand, I thought my right hand was broken since the last time he hit me with that baseball bat.

When I moved my arm I groaned in pain.

This was not good at all.

The cold basement floor made me shiver and I was freezing. Finally I managed to open my eyes. It had been a week since Julie escaped, and I missed her a lot. This was so much easier with her here, when I had her beautiful blue eyes to focus on, instead of the pain. I could feel the blood stream down from my nose and carefully I put my tongue out.

My lips were so dry, I had water but I couldn't reach it.

Then all of a sudden, I thought I heard something. Like a knock.

I stopped with everything I was doing and just listened.

"Hi, sorry for disturbing, but we're lost. Can we use your phone?"

I recognized that voice so badly and it hurt my chest to hear it. Did he even know I was here? I decided not to scream, then the man would hurt him too. I could here the man mutter, but footsteps told me he let him in.

"Thanks a lot, we were driving around and now we don't have any fuel left and my battery is low so I can't call anyone."

I couldn't help but smile, typical Liam. But who was with him? Because he said we.

What if it was Louis? 

The thought hit me almost as hard as the baseball bat used to do and I groaned. What if Lou was in the same house as me without knowing it? I was so focused on Liam's voice that I didn't hear the other crash, but suddenly someone whispered my name.

"Jule?" I mumbled slowly.

"Yes Harry, it's me! And Niall and Louis."

"Harry!" Louis' voice helped me to get the powers to stand up, even though my whole body hurt.

"Shh, we're taking you out of this shitty place!" Niall whispered, with a hand over Louis' mouth.

"Boo..." I said, and went stiffly up to the window.

"Haz..." Louis whispered.

"Be quiet, Harry, do you manage to come out?" Julie asked in a low voice.

Of course I could, I could do anything, because Lou was here.

With their help I managed to climb out the window, and for the first time in a week I felt grass under my feet. Maybe it doesn't sound like a long time, but a week without water and sunshine, and Lou, was like an eternity. Luckily Julie was with me the first week, keeping me from going insane, but she escaped. I was glad she did anyway, because she could get help.

But why did it take her so long?