Chapter 9

Louis ~

I watched Niall and the girl, Julie, sitting on the couch. She blushed and they both had tears in their eyes. It was a sad picture, but I still smiled.

Looked like love at first sight if you asked me.

My phone rang and I answered without looking at the screen.

"Louis?" a familiar voice said.

I almost dropped the phone and I felt like I couldn't breath.

"Lou, are you there?"

Harry.

It was Harry.

My Harry.

He was alive.

"Harry?" I asked shakily and the boys looked at me in shock. Well, everyone without Niall, because he didn't seem to be able to look away from Julie's eyes.

"Louis, help me..." Harry begged quietly.

It broke my heart, hearing him like that.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I almost screamed. "Where are you?"

He didn't answer and to my horror I heard a low moan in pain.

"Oh my god Harry where are you?" I panicked.

"Lou, I have to stop, I'm not allowed to talk.." He talked slower than usual, like he was in pain. His voice wasn't as usual either, he sounded dehydrated.

"But Harry! Where are you, I can help you!!" I yelled into the phone.

The boys stared at me, and now even Niall and Julie did. I could see Julie shaking and Niall still striking her hair. I was terrified and I wanted Harry here to calm me down.

"There's this girl... She knows where I am... I love you all, remember that... And don't- don't call the police Lou... Just... Trust me... I love you."

The call ended and I stared at the phone, the tears streamed down my face.

"What the hell was that about?" Niall asked with his jaw dropped and I quickly told them everything Harry said.

"Oh god Louis, where is he? We have to call the police." Liam said very fast and took up his phone.

"No! Don't do that. Don't. That'll get him-" I stopped him before he could call anyone, and to be honest, I couldn't finish the sentence.

"Oh my god Harry!" Julie suddenly breathed out an we all turned our eyes at her.

She sat straight in the couch, not looking at anyone special.

"God I remember! I remember everything!" She looked at me with terrified eyes before she touched Niall's arm.

He took her hand.

"Oh my god, I didn't remember it until now." she began.

"Well, tell us now?" NIall suggested and squeezed her hand lightly.

 She took a deep shaky breath and told us to sit down.

"Two weeks ago..."