Chapter 37

Niall ~

"Go in there." Zayn said and nodded at the kitchen, just as Harry came out with pain in his eyes. He sat down besides Lou and threw an eye on me. His look surprised me, it was like hatred. Did Harry really hate me? Really? But, we were best friends? Right?  I hid my face in my hands and Zayn repeated his words in my ear.

"Go in there Niall. She needs you."

I looked at him and took a deep breath before I ignored Harry's mumbling and walked out to the kitchen. 

"Julie?" I hurried towards her, she sat on the floor crying. I sat down in front of her and touched her hand.

"Jule?"

Finally she looked up and quickly wiped away her tears.

"Oh, Niall!" she sighed. I opened my arms and pulled her into one I my famous 'Horan hugs'.

"Hey, it's okay Julie, it's okay." I mumbled and stroke her over her hair. She was sobbing on my shirt and made it all wet and black of mascara, but I couldn't care less. She was sad and I wanted to make her feel better.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I whispered and felt her nodding against my chest.

"I- Harry just asked me out and- and I said no and now he hates me." she told me through the tears and I felt some hatred against the youngest band member. I immediately felt bad about myself, Harry was like my brother. I was just jealous. We wouldn't let a girl come  inbetween us, right?

"Why don't you want to go out with him? He's an amazing boy." My voice broke and the tears burnt in my eyes, but I held them in. She looked at me.

"Because I'm in love with you, Niall."