Chapter 15

Louis ~

"Harry!"

I could scream, but Niall's hand over my mouth stopped me. When Harry finally could climb out of the window I hugged him tightly. He groaned in pain and I let go, holding his face between my hands and looking in those beautiful eyes of his.

"Haz, I missed you." I said.

He smiled a bit. "And I missed you Boo. I almost started to think you would let me die."

"Boys, come on, we need to hurry up!" Julie said.

I watched as Niall pulled Harry away from me to give him a quick hug. "It's nice to see you again, mate."

"Thank you for saving me, Nialler."

Niall smiled, and so did Harry, I and Julie.

"And thank you, Julie, for finding them." Harry smiled.

Julie hugged him. "I would never let you down Harry, but we'll tell you everything later, I heard Liam and Zayn walk out and I guess the man is soon going to check the basement."

I put Harry's arm around my shoulders and Niall grabbed his other arm. He looked really small besides Harry, even though Harry was as skinny he possibly could. Julie showed us another way through the hedge to the car. Luckily we parked out sight from the house, and we hurried in the car, where Liam and Zayn already waited.

"Harry!" they screamed happily, reaching their hands out.

"Guys, we have to go before he notices. And now we have to call the police." said Julie.