Chapter 10

Julie ~

While Louis talked to Harry in the phone, I suddenly remembered everything! I told them to sit down, they would need it, especially Louis.

I took a deep shaky breath before I started, and I felt Niall's arm around me. He squeezed my hand, it calmed me down a little.

"Okay, I'm so sorry for this but I really need to show you."

Slowly I stood up and turn my back at them, before I pulled of my shirt. All four of them gasped when they saw the bruises on my back. They were old and didn't hurt anymore, but they were still almost black.

I pulled of my jeans too, to show my legs.

They were full of bruises too.

I turned around and showed the boys I'd known for just a little while, I showed them my body, full of bruises, cuts and scars. Niall quickly stood up and have me a careful hug.

"Does it hurt?" he whispered in my ear.

I shook my head.

"They did in the beginning, not anymore."

"So- so your parents-" Zayn asked in shock, but I shook my head again.

"No. I'm gonna tell you everything. My parents did never hit me."

I got dressed again and took the blanket Liam gave me and sat down in the couch.

"Two weeks ago, when I was on my way home from school, I suddenly bumped into someone."