Chapter 19

Liam ~

Okay, this was not going well. Harry was back and everyone was incredible happy about that, of course, but Niall... Niall just- He just seemed sad. In some way. And I had no idea what to do.

Oh god, sometimes it's tough to be Daddy Direction and keep the boys together.

I decided to send a text to my girlfriend, Angela, and tell her I'd be late home and she didn't have to wait, because I couldn't leave them now. Of course she'd understand.

Oh wait. Julie. She was the problem. Or, not exactly the problem, but she's the one making Niall sad. Or both she and Harry. I saw the pain in Niall's eyes when he saw them walk hand in hand downstairs. Well, I only think they did it because Harry's so weak and he has a hard time moving without falling.

If I'd read Julie right the last week, Harry isn't the one she liked. But Niall, he just didn't get that.

"I'm out." Niall suddenly snapped and literally stormed out the door.

"Niall..!" Julie called after him, but he just slammed the door. This was not going well at all.

"Liam?" Zayn said in a low voice. I turned around to look at him.

"Do you think the same thing as I do?" he continued.

I looked him in the eyes and waited a second before I nodded.

"Yes Zayn, I think I do. And it's not good."