Chapter 38

Louis ~

A few days later

Amanda decided not to keep the baby. I wasn't going to be a father, and it was kind of a relief. Now I sat beside her at the hospital holding her hand tightly. She was scared.

"It's okay babe, it's just a small surgery, it will be fine." I said and she leant her head on my shoulder, shaking.  At least she wasn't crying, I took that as a good sign.

"Will you be with me all the time?" she asked with a light voice.

"All the time." I promised and softly kissed her forehead.

"Amanda Simmons?" A nurse stopped in front of us. Amanda took a deep breath and nodded.

"Come with me."

We stood up and followed the nurse. Amanda grabbed my hand and I stroke the back of hers to calm her down.

"You can wait here for the doctor to come. Amanda, you can just lay down over there and you," the nurse pointed at me, "you have to wait outside."

"No!" Amanda screamed and immediately teared up.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said and looked at the nurse.

She looked surprised. "But, the rules-" she began.

I cut her off. "I don't fucking care about your stupid rules, I'm staying. My girlfriend is gonna do an abortion and she needs me. Okay? Good." I spat out coldly and sat down on the bed next Amanda. She looked at me with a little smile when the nurse was gone, and I stroke some hair from her face.

"It will be fine, babe." I whispered and kissed her forehead softly.

"Amanda Simmons?" A man stood in the door.

"Hi, I'm Jeff Adrian and I'm your doctor. You can call me Jeff."

He seemed nice and shook Amanda's hand, then mine.

"Okay, let's do this." he said and put on some plastic gloves.