Chapter 24

Julie ~

That was a strange sound. What was it? I decided to go and check, and I took a few steps forward before I tripped on something.

A body.

*Oh god oh god oh god.* I thought as I stood up again, staring at the girl.

"Wait a sec..." I said to myself, I recognized that girl. And wait, there was more than one body. There was a boy besides her. A very familiar, blonde boy.

"Niall!" I screamed and sat down besides him, shaking him to get him open his eyes. He didn't move.

"No Niall, don't you dare be dead, wake up!" I said angrily, still with my hands on his shoulders.

"Wake up Niall, wake up." I repeated, but still no movement from him.

I didn't even notice when the girl woke up. "Who are you? And what are you doing to Niall?" she asked, obviously scared.

"I'm Julie, and I'm trying to make him wake up." I replied, finally turning my head to her. "Angela?"

 Her eyes widened. "Do I know you?"

"Probably not, but you're Liam's girlfriend." I answered when Niall finally opened his eyes.

"Julie!" he breathed out.

"Oh my god Niall!" I yelled and threw myself upon him, hugging him. "Don't you dare ever do that to me again!"

"Ouch, what was that? Julie, I can't breathe!" he said, but he hugged me back, tightly.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy you're alive." I smiled.

"Excuse me, can anyone tell me what's happening? Niall, what were you doing on the ground?" Angela asked with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I don't know, I passed out." Niall answered.

"What were YOU doing on the ground?" I asked and she looked angrily at me.

"I thought he was dead and I was so scared." she whispered and stared at me for a second before, to my horror, she started crying.