Chapter 13

Julie ~

It actually hurt when Louis screamed at me, even though he said he was sorry... I really wanted to find Harry, I had no idea he was still there, I thought he had escaped too... But I lost my memory, so I couldn't help him until now. I didn't know why I went to their studio at first, but it felt like I should. And now, when my memory was back,  we had to go find Harry.

"That's it?" Louis asked quietly.

"Yes." I said.

We sat in a car a couple of hundred meters from a house, that looked abandoned. But I knew better. It wasn't abandoned.

Harry was there.

And the man... I felt a shiver down my spine and Niall put his arm around me.

"Maybe we should call the police?" Liam said, but I shook my head.

"No, he's just going to be more angry and then we can never rescue Harry and we all are going to be killed."

Louis stared at me with big eyes and I shrugged my shoulders, it was true.

"Okay, let's go. Be careful." Liam took a deep breath and opened the car door. Together we went to the house, keeping to our plan.

Liam and Zayn were going to knock on the door, pretending they were lost and ask to use the phone. When they came in, IF they came in, I, Niall and Louis should run to the backyard and crash the window down to the basement.  It was a small window, but I was sure Harry could fit, because if I knew the man right, he hadn't give Harry any food at all. At first we thought Niall should ask for the phone, but he refused to leave me and I appreciated that.

Besides from Liam, Niall was the only one I really felt comfortable with.