Chapter 5

Julie ~

I still sat down on the sidewalk when the other girls started to scream. I really wanted to go there, but I felt dizzy and I suddenly didn't remember how to walk. The girls stopped screaming and I closed my eyes.

*Im just gonna close my eyes for a sec...* I thought, not realizing I hit my head on the ground when I fell backwards.

"Oh god, are you okay?" The boy sounded so far away. I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't.

"Hey girl, come on!" I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, making me to sit up.

Slowly I tried to open my moth and say that I was okay, but I didn't manage to do it. What was wrong with me?

Someone carefully slapped me in the face to make me open my eyes and I finally did, staring angrily at my help.

"Are you okay?" the boy asked again. He sounded worried. Why did he sound worried? And why did he slap me?

"Where- where am I?" I said confused.

"Shit, uhm, you're just outside the studio."

I looked at the boy. Who was he and why did he hold his hands on my shoulders? I could actually feel his breath in my face and I turned my head around. I felt weird, sick. Warm, but still ice cold.

I was thirsty.

"What studio? Do you have water?" I asked the blonde boy.

"Uhm, no... But I was just on my way to the store... Can you walk?"

Of course I could walk, I wasn't a baby. I nodded and tried to stand up. Why didn't my legs work? He gave me another worried look before he suddenly lifted me up.

"Hey!" I protested. "What are you doing? Who are you? Are you going to kidnap me and kill me?" I stared at him, twisted my body and tried to make him let go, but he held me tighter and smiled a bit.

*What a cute smile.* I thought. *Maybe I should just let him carry me away.*

"No, I'm not going to kidnap and kill you. I'm Niall and I'm taking you to the studio so you can get some water and rest." he said.

He had a strange accent.

"Why do you have that weird accent?" I asked curiously.

He laughed.

"Because I'm Irish."

"I love Irish boys." I slurred before I lost consciousness.