Chapter 17

Julie ~

Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and I sat around the table together with Harry's mother, Anne.

"I going to check on Harry." I said and stood up.

I stopped outside his door and listened.

"Don't panic Harry." I could hear him repeat. My eyes teared up.

"Yes?" he said when I knocked on the door.

He sounded... Scared. Really scared.

"Oh, Harry, I'm so sorry!" I cried and hurried towards him.

"It's okay, Jules... We're free now, aren't we?" he said with a sad smile, looking at me with tears in his eyes.

He had a black eye and when I saw that it made me cry even more. I sat down besides him and he smiled brightly.

"Can't you lay here with me for a while? I hate to be alone." he asked.

"Of course Harry." I laid down next to him, close to him, with my head on his chest. If would be romantic if we both weren't crying and full of bruises. And, of course, if we were in love. Which we were not. But we had spent a week together with each other as our only company, and that affected our relation.

We cried together in silence, remembering all the things we'd been through.

"Are you hungry?"

He shook his head and I sat up and looked at him.

"Harry, you need to eat. You've lost so much weight. Please Harry, for me." I begged.

He looked down.

"I'm just not hungry." he whispered.

Slowly I walked to the door, but he begged me to come back.

"Please Julie, don't leave me. I'm terrified." he mumbled in a low voice.

I could hear he was. 

"I'm sorry, Harry." I whispered.