06.

~

Saturday...(On their way to photo shoot; July 12th, 2014)

Abel's POV

I couldn't help but stare at Liyah. She looked so happy, no, she looked so radiant. Her skin was glowing, just look the smile she had across her face. We were riding down the elevator, leaving her loft.

"What?" She asks me. "You're just staring at me. Why?"

I'm not sure if I should tell her that I was admiring her beauty, or if I should make up a lie.

"You look really happy." I tell her. I didn't lie, but I didn't tell her the full truth.

"I am! I've always wanted to model, but I never thought it could actually happen, so I gave up on the idea!" She explains. If I would've known her, I would've hired her a long time ago. She's exactly what we need at XO.

Speaking of XO, I can't believe she didn't know that the XO Clothing Line is my clothing line. I wear that stuff all the time.

"Well, I think that the modeling scouts would love to see you." I say sarcastically, referring to Cash, Lamar, Hawk and Hyghly.

"Wait, you said I'm modeling for XO right? Ain't that you, or does someone else own it?" She asks finally connecting the dots.

"You'll see."

As we step off the elevator, she sucks her teeth. When she has an attitude or is sassy, it only makes me want her more. I purposely make her walk in front of me so I can get a good view of that ass.

"Can you stop being so damn secretive?! I just want to know." Liyah says. She's adorable when she's angry.

She stops halfway walking in to the lobby when a guy calls out to her. He's light-skinned, tall and has curly hair. Typical light skin nigga.

Wait! That's the nigga she was on FaceTime with at my house! What does he want?

"Hey, Bryce!" She exclaims back to him. Liyah starts to walk over to him, and my arm instantly goes around her waist. I just want that nigga to know she's off limits.

She starts to squirm a little to get away from me, but that only makes me hold on tighter to her. As we stop right in front of the desk, his eyes widen at the sight go me.

"Hey! You're The Weeknd! I'm a huge fan of your music!" I think his name Dyce or Lice or something like that. He is a fan of my music, so I really don't want to be rude to him, but that won't stop me from showing him that Liyah is mine.

"Thanks, man. I appreciate it!" I greet.

Him and Liyah go in to a deeper conversation and I'm just standing here, feeling awkward as fuck. They seem really...infatuated with each other, as if they like each other.

I hope Liyah doesn't like him.

After a few minutes, the boy (whose name I still don't care to know) ends the conversation, saying that he has to go back to work. Finally!

When we start to walk out to the limo, I feel kind of strange. It's almost like jealousy, but that can't be right. She's not even mines.