00.

Aaliyah Willows:

How could I have ever known that we would end up like this? I should've known that he'd end up just like all the rest. We'd both end up heartbroken.

I thought something would be different, though. There was something about him that was so alluring. I wanted him badly. Why couldn't I have just listened to myself when I first saw him? I knew he'd only be trouble for me. But yet, I let myself get caught up in this mess.

I thought that he would be the one to break my terrible habits of shattering hearts and breaking promises.

Maybe he could've shown me how to actually love, how to be free and let it consume me. To feel pure happiness, for once.

It was different, I thought. This might be your chance at love.

But I was wrong.

Abel Tesfaye:

Was it infatuation or love? I could never tell with her. She was the biggest mystery and my most prized possession.
Until I lost her.

I loved her, and she slipped away. Maybe it was because of my habits, or maybe it was because of hers. But somehow, I always blame it on myself.
It's like the same old thing with these girls; when I love them, I lose them.

And maybe, it's because I didn't love them hard enough. Or I didn't want them as badly as I should have.

But it always ends the same:
With us both getting our hearts broken.