11.

~

1 and 1/2 months lather...(September 9th, 2014)

Tuesday...(Liyah's outfit)

Aaliyah's POV

Each day has become a routine to me. I guess you could say that my life was finally stabilizing and I was starting to earn enough money to start paying for a tuition for law school.

In a few months (with help of Jordan), I might be off to law school. With the generous amount of money I was getting paid by Abel, I was surely able to start saving up.

Speaking of the devil, we've been fucking more and more now. Almost every other day, actually. None of the XO crew, my friends or my brother even suspected it. Thankfully.

He even likes to text me "Studio Emergency ASAP" when he wants to fuck.

Honestly, I'm glad no problems have risen, like say someone catches feeling or something. Usually in 'relationships' like this, one of the people start to develop feelings. Those end up with disasters that I do not have time for.

Since today is a day off, I decide to hang out with Bryce on another date we've had. Bryce and I have become closer. I'm surprised Abel hasn't appeared out of nowhere yet and try to cockblock us, not that we've fucked or anything.

I call up Bryce, since he's not working today as well. After three rings, he answers.

"Hey, baby girl. How ya' doing?" Bryce sweetly says.

I blush a little, glad he can't see me. "I was just wondering if we could go out today again? Like to Off the Wall?"

Off the Wall is a popular indoor indoor trampoline park that also has a arcade and laser tag. We've been there a once or twice before and it's kind of our place now because we both love it so much.

"Yeah. What time?" He asks.

"As soon as you can. You remember my room number, right?"

"Of course, ma. See you in 15."

We hang up the phone. Gosh, I love it when he calls me baby girl and ma. Those words rolling off his tongue sounds so perfect. I wonder what else can happen with his tongue...

Shit! I need to stop thinking like that!

I start to decide what to wear. Picking the first thing out from my closet, I choose denim acid-wash ripped shorts and a basic white cami crop top. To pair with it, I choose black strapped sandals and an army green cardigan.

Just as I start to finish strapping my sandals up, I hear a knock on the door. Then another...then another. I realize he's starting to make a beat on it. I laugh as I walk downstairs, opening the door to him rapping one of Drake's songs.

"You're stupid." I joke.

"And you're psycho." He grins right back at me with his picture perfect teeth.

As we walk down the hall and in to the elevator, I feel our hands intertwine and I try to stop the burning sensation I feel on my cheeks. Gosh, why do I get so embarrassed easily?