14.

⛔️(A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS SO FUCKING EXPLICIT IT'S LIKE BDSM SHIT BECAUSE ABEL'S A LOW-KEY CHRISTIAN GREY. I'M ADVISING YOU: IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!! I'M LITERALLY SO FUCKING SERIOUS DO NOT READ THIS SHIT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR VIRGIN EYES!!!)⛔️

The Same Day...(Monday, September 15th)

Aaliyah's POV

I'm so mad at Lamar. He decides to lock me in Abel's loft, forcing us to talk. What doesn't he get that I don't want to fucking deal with Abel's hoe ass?!

He obviously meant everything he said. Why else would he lie? It's better to get how he truly feels about me in the air so I can know how to act towards him.

With nothing else here to do, besides letting my thoughts consume me, I stroll towards his kitchen. From the many of times I've been here, I know exactly where his alcohol cabinet is.

Pouring a glass of vodka, I leave the bottle out since I'll most likely want more.

If I'm going to have to deal with him, it's better off I do it drunk. I'll be calmer and not as likely to immediately lash out at him.

Speaking of the devil, where is he? Shouldn't he be apologizing and begging me to come on his tour?

Instead of waiting around for him to find me, I strut to the living room. It's empty, so I partially lay down on the couch with my vodka in hand. Turning the TV on, I scroll to South Park.

South Park + Vodka = Giggling.

Before I know it, the episode is done and so is my second glass of vodka. Abel still hasn't shown up...Where is this nappy-headed nigga?

"Abel..." I yell out, hoping that he'd come down here. I'm getting bored and I just want to get out of here.

"Abel..." I say louder.

No response.

"ABEL TESFAYE! GET YOUR NAPPY-HEADED ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I BREAK DOWN THE DOOR AND LEAVE!"

I'm tired of waiting for this midget and I'm starting to get hungry. The only thing he has at his house is alcohol and cereal. Why the hell does he even need all this cereal? He has like six boxes of many different kinds.

When I open the refrigerator, I find eggs and cheese. Oh well...I guess this will have to do. Then, I start looking for pans when I realize this nigga don't even got pans to cook with.

"Ugh, what the fuck?" I mutter to myself.

"YOU CAN'T KEEP ME PRISONER HERE!! I'M NOT PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK WITH YOUR LITTLE DICK ASS!!" I yell so that even the neighbors could hear me.

Suddenly, I feel light breathing on the back of my neck that sends shivers down my spine. I gulp in fear and anxiousness.

Hands trail from my stomach down to the side of my thighs. I feel completely frozen, taken over by some type of fear.

"What'd you say about me?" A familiar voice whispers in my ear.

I gulp down the lump that was in my throat again. My feet suddenly feel heavy and my heart is going a mile a minute. My mind is racing, but no thoughts are being processed.