09.

~

(A/N: How I imagine Liyah's loft!)

Wednesday morning...(July 16th, 2014)

Aaliyah's POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar room.

Naked.

"Where the hell am I?!" I can't remember anything from last night until I see a familiar pair of dreads.

Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no!

I SLEPT WITH ABEL LAST NIGHT! I got so drunk and high that I actually did it...OH NO! I'm going to get fired! Jordan's going to kill me! I'm just going to be one of those thousands of girls Abel's fucked! I start panicking and screaming.

"Calm down!" Abel jumps up from under the covers. I pull the sheets towards me, covering up my exposed my body.

"I SLEPT WITH YOU LAST NIGHT! DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN!" I scream.

I pull the sheets off my bed and run to the bathroom and lock myself in it so I can try to recollect my thoughts.

Yesterday, he took me to a restaurant. Then, we went to Coney Island. After, we went to the grocery store and went to get alcohol. We came back to his loft and I showered and then...I can't remember anything!

I pull his black robe off the towel hanger and drop the sheets so I can put the robe on. Then, I find a spare toothbrush and use his toothpaste to brush my teeth. I notice I feel sore from last night though...

I actually fucked Abel...Memories start coming back in from last night by bits and pieces. I remember how he touched me and what he did to me even though I was so gone. I'm ashamed to say that I liked it.

We were both drunk and high. He persuaded me to do all these things with him...Oh my gosh.

~

"You look cute in my clothes." He says when he first sees me. "But I'd think you'd look better with them off..."

"And Hoe Abel is back!" I exclaim.

I see he's in the kitchen, pouring lines of shots. There are 4 rows of 6, 2 rows with Hennessy and 2 rows with Vodka.

"What's that for?" I ask.

"It's 21 Questions with a twist. You can only ask yes or no questions. If the answer is yes, you take a shot of Henny. If the answer is no, you take a shot of Vodka. If you don't want to answer, you lose a piece of clothing." He explains.

"This just sounds like you're trying to get me drunk and naked..." I narrow my eyes at him.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to do." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

~

"Open up, Liyah!" Abel bangs on the door. "Are you okay?"

I unlock the door and he's waiting for me.

"I'm sorry that I woke you up screaming. I just feel ashamed." I apologize. I feel dirty honestly. It's not because it was Abel, but because I gave my virginity up to a guy I haven't even known for 2 weeks...