23.

~

The Next Morning...(Saturday, October 11th, 2014)

Aaliyah's POV

As I slowly wake up from a long, restful night, the first thing I notice is that Abel's arms are tightly wrapped around me, as normal. Waking up next to him is one of the best things I could ask for right now. He looks like an angel as he sleeps.

All I can hear right now are the light snores coming from him. The sun is peeking though the curtains of this beautiful, luxurious suite. We're currently staying at the Ritz Carlton right in Key Biscayne. For September, it sure is warm down here! It's nearly eighty degrees!

I'm currently struggling to get out of Abel's arms right now. He has a fucking death lock on me, making it nearly impossible for me to unravel his arms from around my waist. Barely slipping out, I quietly tip-toe in to the closet to find my suitcase. I decide to just wear a grey one-piece and I put my hair in to space buns.

Brushing my teeth and applying a little make-up, I get ready to leave our suite

Brushing my teeth and applying a little make-up, I get ready to leave our suite. I'm only going downstairs in the lobby to get some breakfast, since it's only 10AM. As soon as I step outside, I feel my phone start to buzz in my hand.

Glancing at it, I see the one person's name that I hadn't thought about in a while. Answering it, I press the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"I've missed you. How you doing babygirl?" His deep voice calls out for me.

I weakly say, "Hi."

He chuckles a bit. "Hi? Really ma? You can't show no love to a nigga?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I joke. "I just wasn't sure what to say to you."

"How about an, 'I love you baby and I miss you so much?'" He says when I step in to the elevator.

A smile grows across my face. "Bryce, stop playing."

"I'm not. That's what you should be saying to me baby."

I roll my eyes. "Not to be rude, but is there anything you need?"

"I need you." My cheeks start to heat up. "I miss you so much ma. You have no idea how much you drive me crazy. I've been feigning for you ever since you left. When you coming back?"

"Uh," I contemplate. "I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I think sometime this week. The guys said they want to stay in Florida a little longer."