three.

Y/N POV

After having to push Dinah away again, I went to the library to start on my homework with the Tori. When I walked into library Tori was already sitting at our usual table waiting on me. "You alright?" Tori asked while I sat down.

"Yeah I'm alright, I just wish Dinah would leave you alone that's all." I said.

"Me too." Tori placed her soft hand on top of mine and said, "Thanks for coming through when you did. You always know when to save the day."

"You know superman ain't got nothing on me." I said.

"You're only one call away?" Tori asked.

"You know it." I said then I winked my eye at her.

Tori started to blush and so did I. I went into my bag and pulled out my oversized history textbook and notebook, I turned to the assigned page and start doing the assignment. It was only five question so I got that out the way quickly. After that I did my reading for my English class, I looked out the corner of my eye and caught a glimpse Tori jotting down on her notes.

After glancing at her for awhile, she looks up at me and I quickly turn my head almost getting whiplash so she wouldn't notice. When Tori looked down at her book I slowly focused my eyes on her. Those nerdy glasses Tori wore just added to her cuteness and I liked it. I also liked how Tori also managed to part her beautiful hair in the perfect spot and how she managed to keep her curls so perfect every time.

I must've been staring too long because Tori finally looked up at me. "What are you staring at?" Tori asked.

"You. You're a really beautiful girl Tori." I said.

Tori blushed then looked away, I scooted next to her and held one of her hands. "Y-You really think I'm beautiful?" Tori nervously asked.

"I'm being very serious right now. I've always thought you were beautiful Tori, I just never had the guts to say it." I said.

Tori pushed her glasses back up on her nose and said, "Thanks that means a lot. No one has ever told me that I was beautiful before."

"I really wish those people could look at you through my eyes and see what I see. I guarantee you they would change their mind." I said.

Tori started leaning closer like she was going to kiss me but stopped when the bell rang, we both let out a disappointing sigh and began packing our bags. "Can I walk you to class?" I asked.

"Sure I have music appreciation." Tori said.

I grabbed Tori's hand and we began walking to the music room. On the way there Tori and I got a bunch of nice compliments from a group of random kids. They were yelling how cute we looked together and how we should date. When we got to the music room we stopped by the door, before Tori walked in she said, "Thanks for walking me to class."

"It's no problem. We're still hanging out after school right?" I asked.

"Yep I'll just meet you by the gym after class." Tori said.

"Alright, I'll catch you later then." I said.

Before I walked off Tori leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my cheek, but her lips almost touched my lips. Tori kissed me again and I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach. When she pulled away I was smiling like an idiot, I gave Tori a hug and started walking towards the gym. "We saw that cute little exchange between you and Tori just now." Normani said.