eight.

Y/N POV

I heard loud screaming and it sounded like Reese.

My heart started beating faster than normal and I ran into the living there was guy laying on the floor and he got hit twice, two shots to the chest. People crowded around to help him but I need to find my sister. I felt someone grab my shoulder and my first reaction was to swing on them.

"It's Reese, you dumbass." Reese said as she began to rub her jaw.

"Sorry about that. Let's get out of here." I said.

Reese and I headed straight for the door until we were bum rushed by cops.  They pinned Reese and I down to the floor and put our hands behind our back. A cold pair of handcuffs were placed on my wrist and I was told not to move a muscle. Reese kicked me in the ankle and said, "Next time run faster."

"Next time dot get caught up in some bullshit." I said.

After the cops rounded everyone up, an officer helped Reese and I up and lead us downstairs. We were leaning against one of the cars and this one officer kept eyeballing Reese and I. This night was already awkward enough and the last thing I needed was some cop trying to start something.

"If I catch a case, best believe when I get out I'm whooping your ass." I said.

"Y/N chill." Reese said.

"You really telling me to chill? We're in handcuffs on our way to jail, I'm supposed to be in my bed sleep right now. Now if we get out of this, we got to deal with Pops and you know he's gonna pissed at us." I said.

The cop that was staring at me and walked over to us and asked, "Aren't you Lorenzo and Claire's daughters?"

"Yeah that's us. Who are you?" I asked.

"Officer Fields, your mother taught my daughter Emily in middle school."

"Oh yeah I remember you." Reese said.

He folded his arms and asked, "Now what the hell are you girls doing out this time of night?"

"I was coming to get Reese. But I promise you we weren't causing problems. We were just trying to get out of there after we heard gunshots." I said.

"Turn around girls." Officer Fields said.

Reese and I turned then Officer Fields came behind us and took off our handcuffs. I rubbed my wrists because those cuffs hurt like hell. "Go home and I want to see you girls around here again." Officer Fields said.

"Wait, so you just letting us go?" Reese asked.

This bitch.

"Don't question it. Now let's get out of here for he changes his mind." I said.

I grabbed Reese by her wrist and pulled her down the sidewalk. Raquel flashed her lights twice to let us know that it was here. "Get your ass in the damn car!" I yelled at Reese.

"Man chill with all that bullshit we got out of trouble." Reese said.

"We are not out of trouble I'm pretty sure dad is sitting at the kitchen table waiting for us to walk through the door." I said.