fourteen.

Y/N POV

It's been one week since Raquel passed away and I honestly don't know how I've made it this far without having a breakdown. I promised Raquel's mom that I would come see her but when I think I've worked up enough nerve to go see her, I punk out. Since all of this has happened my anxiety has gotten worse and I'm not helping because I don't take my medication.

Somehow through all of this I've managed to keep my grades high and get all of my work done. I guess it's because I've tried to block everything out and focus on school. As far as boxing I haven't trained at all lately. It doesn't feel right anymore. But walking by that alley is the hardest, that night keeps replaying in my head and I hate that. I tried to avoid the police as much as possible but eventually I had to stop hiding and tell them everything I knew. Now all the cops had to do was find Slim and arrest his ass.

As far as Dinah......we were good until she fucked up again. Normani was at the mall and she saw Dinah kissing some girl in her car. Even though we're just friends that shit still hurts, you say that you want me to trust you yet you still out here messing around. I don't understand that. In the beginning Dinah was doing everything right. We communicated, she would come by my
house to check on me, and she even sent me some flowers. But Dinah's not the only one guilty in this situation, so am I.

I've still been messing around with Tori but it's just us making out. One day Tori and I were in her room making out because that's all we do with each other, things got heated and I stopped before things went too far. Once again Dinah was on my mind and I couldn't go through with it.

"Babe are you okay?" Tori asked.

"Huh? Did you say something?" I asked.

Tori and I are laying in my bed and Tori is on top of me. She was kissing me around my neck and I guess I spaced out. "We need to talk." Tori said sternly.

I don't care who you are and what kind of situation you're in, when you hear we need to talk it scares you.

"If you're pregnant, I am not the father. Just saying." I said.

"Now you know that's not possible. It's nothing bad. It's actually something you need to hear." Tori said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I think you should be with Dinah." Tori said.

I put my hands behind my head and asked, "Why would you say something crazy like that?"

"It's not crazy and it's the truth. You like Dinah and don't sit here and deny it either. I see the way you look at her, you never look at me like that." Tori said.

"I don't like Dinah. I like you." I said.

"Your nostrils just flared." Tori said.

"So..."

Tori straddled my waist and folded her arms. "Y/N I've known you a very long time and I know all your little ticks. Every time you lie your nostrils flare. You are in love with Dinah. You like the idea of having someone like me. Someone who's intelligent, loyal, caring, and beautiful. I'm all of those things but Dinah has something special that I can't give you." Tori said.

"Why are doing this babe? I'm not understanding this, did Dinah threaten you or something?" I asked.

Tori giggled and said, "No she didn't threaten me, we've been talking. You may not see it but she's changed a lot. Don't be afraid to let her love you okay. She really is a great person."

I sat up and stroked Tori's cheek with my thumb. Maybe Tori did have a point. I'll just have to wait and see if it works out. "Why are you so good to me?" I asked.