twenty-six

Dinah's POV

It's Halloween bitches!

I'm so excited for Halloween this year because I have a girlfriend that I can take to Masi's Halloween party this year. Y/N and I made a deal that we couldn't see each other's costume until the day of the party. I already know what Y/N's going to be, a boxer. But I could be wrong maybe Y/N surprise me tonight. I just wish she would hurry the hell up and come downstairs so I could see her sexy self.

"What made you what dress up as a jock Dinah?" Lorenzo asked.

"I felt like doing something simple this year." I said.

"What's taking our girlfriends so long to get dressed?" Lauren asked.

"Calm your tits jaguar you'll see your precious Manibear soon." I said.

"Well you girls have funny at the party and be safe. I'm going to sleep." Lorenzo said.

"Goodnight."Lauren and I said.

We waited ten more minutes and decide that the girls could just come to the car when they were done. But we were heading out the door Normani and Y/N were coming down the stairs and they looked HOT!

"Oh I think I found myself a cheerleader." I said as Y/N walked the downstairs.

Y/N and Normani were fessed as the cheerleaders from the Bring It On movie. Y/N was a toro and Normani was a clover. Both of the girls looked gorgeous but Y/N had me speechless. She had the actual uniform, her hair was in a high ponytail, and don't get me started on how amazing her calves looked. Y/N could choke me with her calves and I would be perfectly fine it. I pulled her in my arms as gave her a long deep kiss. When we pulled away she punched me in my arm and said, "Dinah your going to ruin my lip gloss."

"I don't care about all of that. Babygirl you look sexy as hell. Do a cheer for me."

Y/N took a step back and placed her hands on her hips. "Ready. Okay! Awesome O-L like totally freak me out I mean right on! Toros sure are number one!

"Dinah I want to have a threesome with your girlfriend and mine. I promise not to her, I just want some of this cheerleader action." Lauren said.

"In your dreams Lauren. You're not getting my girl." I said.

"Let's go babe we don't want to be late for the party." Y/N said.

We all piled in my car and headed to Masi's house for the party. When we got there the party was already in full swing. When Y/N and Normani walked through the door all eyes were on them. Some of the guys were staring a little too hard at Y/N so I had to let them know that Y/N was already taken. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her on the cheek. "You're mine." I said.

"I like it when you take control. You got me feeling some type of way." Y/N said.

"I can take you upstairs and make you feel a whole lot better." I said.

"Not now. We can do that when you take me home tonight." Y/N whispered in my ear.

"You gone put on little show for me?" I asked.

"All night long." Y/N said.

"Stop teasing me Y/N." I said.

She is trying to get fucked right now. Y/N and I danced a little bit but once some girl challenged Normani to twerk battle we had to get out of the way. "Do the tricks Mani!" Lauren yelled.

Did Normani do the tricks? Hell yeah. Normani threw her ass in several circles, dropped it low and picked it up slow, and she did the left cheek right cheek thing. The girl literally ran out of the party after getting destroyed by Normani in the twerk battle. When it comes to twerking nobody can beat Normani Kordei. After watching my girl do her thing Love on the Brain by Rihanna came on. Normani pushed me out the way and said, "That's my shit!"