forty-four.

⬆️Your outfit⬆️

Y/N POV

Don't you love being told that you have to go to church by your grandma? I know I don't. Last night Grandma Delores called me and said that Reese and I better have our asses in church this morning or else. And she made it very clear that our boo thangs better be there with us. Dad isn't off the hook either because Nona Lola told him he better be at church too. When I told Gavin what my grandma said he was more than happy to come to church with me and so was Tori.

"Reese come help me zip up my dress!" I yelled.

"Give me a minute!" Reese yelled.

Reese came into my room and helped me zip up my dress and fasten my bracelets. I helped Reese put her hair in a bun and zip up her dress.

"You look cute Y/N. I'm getting this Rachel Berry season four vibe right now." Reese said.

"Thanks but the only difference between me and Rachel is I don't have that weird school girl look all the time." I said.

"That is very true. But I'm sure Gavin wouldn't mind seeing you dressed up as a school girl." Reese said.

"Whatever." I said.

Reese and I went downstairs to wait for Gavin to show up. Tori came in the house to tell us that Gavin had just showed up. I made sure to set the alarm and made sure the door was locked. I stepped outside and Gavin was leaning against his jeep looking handsome as ever. "Who is this beautiful woman right here?" He asked.

"It's me." I said.

"You look beautiful as always." Gavin said.

"You look very handsome in your suit. The color looks good on you." I said.

"Thank you." Gavin said.

Gavin held the door open for me and helped me get inside. Reese an Tori were in the backseat making out, these two have no chill whatsoever. Gavin backed out of the driveway and began driving to the church. I had to be the GPS because Reese was too busy swapping spit with her girlfriend. Even Gavin and I don't makeout that much.

"Gavin I'm going to give the heads up about the members of my family so listen closely." I said.

"Okay, I'm listening." Gavin said.

"Grandma Delores, she's a fucking savage. She will roast you and have no remorse. More than likely she's gonna call you and Tori frosted mini wheats, that's just her thing. Grandpa Curtis, he's chill as fuck. If you like sports then you automatically win with him. Then there's Uncle Jerome. He's broke, aggravating, and has no sense of fashion. Gavin he still has his Jheri curl from 1985 and he has gold teeth in his mouth. And he always has some get rich quick scheme so don't give him any money." I said.

"So he's pretty much Jerome from Martin, cool." Gavin said.

"Exactly." Reese said.

"Last but not least there's Aunt Sandra, evil ass bitch." I said.

"What's wrong with her?" Tori asked.

"She's mama's evil twin sister. Who always has something to say and doesn't know how to stay out of people's business. But if she tries my life today I will drop kick her ass." Reese said.

Hopefully that won't happen. When we got to the church Gavin found a good parking space close to the front then we got out and walked inside. We sat down in the very back row, then Grandma Delores showed up.

"You four up front now." Grandma said.

"But grandma we're fine back here." Reese said.

That was a big mistake. Grandma grabbed Reese and I by our ears and dragged us to the front. You have no idea hard it is to not cuss in church. Grandma had a really tight grip on my ear and it hurt so bad. We sat down the grandma asked, "Y'all gone introduced me to your little friends?"