thirty-six.

Y/N POV

Three weeks since I've been back to school and I dread everyday that I have to roll through those halls. I'm doing good in my classes but it's been hard. All of my teachers have been helpful when it comes to getting me back on track and caught up with the rest of my work. Principal Clark told me that he's proud of all the work of done since I've been back and when graduation comes I will be valedictorian. I tried to talk him out of it but everyone wants me to deliver a speech, so I gave in and agreed to do it.

Dinah's kept her promise and she hasn't given up on me. She's taken me to therapy everyday, we have date nights, and whenever I need a shoulder to cry on she's there. But I'm not a hundred percent happy with Dinah at the moment. I know what you're thinking, Y/N you have a beautiful girl who loves you unconditionally and she's there whenever you need her. How could you not be in happy with her?

Since the accident happened Dinah and I haven't had sex at all. Every time I try to initiate something Dinah's gives me the same bullshit excuse, I don't want to hurt you. Let's wait until you get better.

I try to tell Dinah that she's not going to hurt me but I insist that I'm perfectly fine and that I want to be intimate with her. She's still doesn't want to do it with me. Sometimes I think the reason that Dinah doesn't want to be intimate with me is because I'm stuck in my stupid wheelchair. But lately since my self esteem is at the bottom of my feet the worse possible thought has come into my mind.

Dinah's cheating on me.

I know she said she would never do that to me but I have my doubts. For example when Dinah drops me off at therapy and says that she's going to library to do homework, I don't believe her. Or some days she's not able to take me to therapy because her mom needs her help at home, I don't believe that either. I'm going to ask Dinah if she's cheating on me and I hope and pray that she says no because if she doesn't, we're done.

So school is almost over and I'm just rolling through the hallways trying to find Dinah. As I was rolling through the hallway I saw Kendall. "Hey Kendall wait up." I said.

Kendall stopped and I rolled over to her. "Hey Y/N what's up?" She asked.

"I heard that your family had something to do with all my medical bills getting paid, is that true?" I asked.

"Yes it is." Kendall said.

"Kendall you know that you didn't have to do that. My family could've taken care of it. We're doing a lot better now." I said.

"Y/N it was no problem. I told my mom about you and your situation and she was more than happy to help. You're a good person and I know that we haven't gotten along in the past but I really wanted to make things right with you." Kendall said.

Lately I've been a lot more emotional lately and PMS is driving me crazy so I'm a little bit of a mess right now. I wiped the tears from my eyes and said, "I really appreciate that Kendall. I don't know how to repay your family for this."

"I only want two things. You come over to my house for dinner so you can meet my family. And once you finish your therapy I want you to train really hard and I want you to kick Zendaya's ass this summer." Kendall said.

"I can do the dinner thing but my boxing career is over so Zendaya wins." I said.

"Y/N don't give up. If there's anything I can do to help you just let me know okay." Kendall said.

"Alright." I said.

Kendall kissed me on the cheek and walked down the hall. My dad is not going to believe that I am going to have dinner with the Kardashians. Then again my dad doesn't watch much tv so he might not know who they are.