twenty.

Dinah's POV

Where in the hell is my bae?

Y/N said that she would be home at six, it's almost eight o'clock and no sign of Y/N. Me being the crazy bitch that I am I automatically assume that something has went wrong. I've been blowing up Y/N's phone and she won't answer. I've even called all the girls and asked if they've heard from Y/N but they haven't heard from her either.

I'm pacing back and forth in the kitchen anxiously waiting for Y/N to walk through the door. I attempted to cook some spaghetti for Y/N but that ended very badly. So when Y/N gets here we're just going to order a pizza ad call it a night. I'm honestly about to cry my eyes out right now, Y/N could possibly be seriously hurt right now as there's nothing I could do about it.

"Dinah I'm home."

When I heard my girlfriend's voice I hopped off the counter and ran to the front door. I grabbed Y/N and gave her a bone crushing hug. "Dinah...you're hurting me." Y/N said.

"Oh I'm sorry babe. I was worried sick about you, you didn't call me or text and I didn't know what to do." I said.

"Well for starters my training session lasted longer than it was supposed to. My charger has a shortage in it. On the way home some douchebag was texting and driving and hit the back of Omari's truck so we deal with that. But hopefully these flowers will make you feel better." Y/N said as she handed the flowers.

"They do, now get go upstairs and get cleaned up and I'll order us some pizza." I said.

"Okay Dinah." Y/N said.

Y/N ran up the stairs and into her room. I placed the order for the pizza and went upstairs into Y/N's room. Since Y/N has been stressed out about this whole Big Rob situation I decided to do something to take her mind off things for a while. I laid down on Y/N's bed and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. The bathroom door opens and Y/N is standing in front of the mirror drying her hair with a towel. Y/N was about to pick up the hair dryer until I said, "You should let your hair stay like that. I like your curly hair."

"Do you see all of this hair? It's a mess to detangle and are you going to sit here for an hour and help me deal with this mess?" Y/N asked.

"Nope." I said.

"That's what I thought." Y/N said.

"Rude ess."

I took out my phone and started taking videos of Y/N and posted them on my snapchat. Y/N hates when I do that but I like showing her off. It lets all of my former sideline hoes know that I'm off the market. Y/N finished drying her hair then she came and laid down on the bed next to me. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" I asked.

"A six month vacation twice a year, bring my best friend back to life, get Big Rob off the streets, make sure the guy I shot lives, and get my family out of the projects. Oh and a massage." Y/N said.

"I can definitely give you a massage but the other stuff I don't think I can do." I said.

Y/N took off her shirt and sat on the edge of the bed, I sat behind her and began rubbing her shoulders. I carefully dug my thumbs into Y/N's shoulder blades and so I could relive some of the tension. "How does that feel?" I asked.

"Amazing." Y/N said sleepily.

"So do you think you'll beat Camila next week?" I asked.

"I think I have a pretty good shot at beating her. She's a good fighter but she lacks speed and that could be a problem for her. But she's been training pretty hard so we'll have to see what happens." Y/N said.