forty-one.

⬆️Your outfit⬆️

Y/N POV

Don't you just love Valentine's Day? I sure as hell don't. It's one of those those holidays that I just don't like. I was looking forward to it this year because I had a bae but that didn't workout so I'm all alone for Valentine's Day. I've had of thirsty sliding into my DM's lately, girls sending me nudes and talking about how much they would love for me to spend the day with them, I'll pass. I already have my night planned out, me, a box of pizza, and all of my favorite Disney movies. There is this party my friends want me to go to but I'm really not in the partying mood.

Malcolm and my dad thought it would be a smart idea for me to train at four in the morning. It's been a crazy journey so far with Malcolm but I'm seeing the results of my hard work.  I had a fight about a week ago against Hailee and I was certain that she was gonna kick my ass but in the end I won, a knockout in the eighth round. Laila was there to record the fight and when I went back to training we watched the tape. Malcolm and my dad pointed out the things I needed to work on so when I fight again I won't make the same mistakes again.

As far as Reese and I we are a lot better than we were a few months ago. Reese and I are communicating a lot better and we're spending a lot of time together. Dad is so happy that we're getting along, he has a new camera and anytime he sees us together he takes a picture. As for Reese and Tori they've gotten back together, Toreese is rising!

Reese is asleep, dad's at work, and I'm listening to 2014 Forest Hills Drive, in my opinion this is J. Cole's best album so far. The song I like the most Wet Dreamz because it's so relatable. But the only difference between me and Cole I didn't lie about being experienced, I was honest about my shit.

"Y/N you got two packages!" Reese yelled as she came up the stairs.

"I didn't order anything though!" I yelled back.

Reese came in the room with a bouquet of roses and a box from edible arrangements. "Somebody's got a valentine." Reese said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Your little boy toy, Gavin, with his fine ass." Reese said.

I pulled the card out of the flowers and it said, A beautiful girl deserves to get flowers on Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day❤️

"For the hundredth time Reese he's not my boy toy, he just my friend." I said.

"Y/N why are you in denial about the way you feel about him?" Reese asked.

"None of your business Reese." I said.

"Okay I'll leave you alone." Reese said.

Reese started walking away but I called her back in my room. Reese sat on the bed and said, "Tell me what's on your mind Y/N."

"I do like Gavin and I would like to be with him at some point. It's just that I don't want people judging me and all that stuff. Like yeah I'm into girls but I'm really attracted Gavin, physically and emotionally." I said.

"Bitch fuck what everyone thinks! If you want to be with that gorgeous, sexy, muscular, tall specimen of a man do it. If you want get back together with Dinah do that. I wouldn't do that but it's your life and I ain't got nothing to do with that. Or if you want to be with someone else do that. At the end of the day Y/N you have to do what makes you happy, not what you think will make the people around you happy." Reese said.

"Thanks Reese." I said before taking a bite of one of my strawberries.

"No I problem know exactly how you feel. When I started dating Tori I was scared about people thought. But I decided I didn't have to label myself as anything. I love who I want to love." Reese said.